Monday, August 29, 2011

Long Overdue PIF

Hi fellow crafters! Hope those of you who where in the path of Hurricane Irene are safe and sound.

Thanks to all my followers, the count has climbed up to 70!!!

This is a small post to show the long overdue PIF to Nita, once it has finally reached destination. She loves yellow and butterflies. I used the butterflies on the fabric print to create a small chart. Then turned it into a pinkeep, I was inspired by many beautiful ones I saw here and there on your blogs.

Front:


Back:
Made a Peace card with the latest arrival from my *now closed* favorite stamps store. On top of it is a needle threader.



Here's a close up of the needle threader. Nita's is the one with the butterfly if my memory is correct, the other one went to Dawn. But you can't still peek on her PIF because it hasn't arrived yet.

It was a year and a half instead of a year, but guess she liked it anyway :) There was a bit of fabric and some chocolate in the package but I forgot to take a picture ;P

Happy crafting and stay safe!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Love how you used the matching butterfly fabric for your pinkeep.

Super-cute needle threader and very cool card. Didn't know you were into stamping too!

Karen said...

How cute is that butterfly... how creative to use the fabric as a design inspiration! I am sure she loved it.

happy stitching....

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Lovely stitched butterfly & your Peace card is very nice too. Happy crafting :)