Thursday, April 12, 2012

Liebster blog award

Howdy fellow crafters! I've been awarded the Liebster  blog award by Susi, she's a multitalented stitcher, crocheter and knitter. Thank you Susi!!!

Liebster comes from German, and it means beloved or darling. The award is given to blogs, with less than 200 followers, that deserve to be highlighted because of  the quality of its posts. Of course, there are four rules to follow when the prize is accepted:

1.- Post the award on your blog.
2.- Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
3.- List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4.- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.


There are many wonderful blogs I visit, I'd love to award them all, but rules are rules, so here's my choice list:
1.- Mindnsoul. So many wonderful amigurumis there! Sue also crochets baby clothes and hats. Very talented.
2.- Borduurmeisjer. Babs stitchs wonderfully, I admire her patience for doing such intrincate work. Her blog has some fun homey posts.
3.- Art stepping stones. If you want to see amazing art, visit Elena, love her use of pastel pencils and how colorful and cheery her artwork is.
4.- A day in the life of me. Lighthearted posts, Jules   blogs about everyday stuff in an amusing way.
5.- Jackie's X-Stitching. Jackie blogs about cross stitch and life. Her work is gorgeous!

Five random things about me:
1.- Despite the fact I'm pro-healthy living habits, I love Serrano ham, cured cheese, and other  fancy food as such.
2.- I do have the ADD, not a joke when I say it on my posts. As a matter in fact, today I stood up and walked away from someone who was telling a story, I thought she was finished!
3.- I can easily live without a TV.
4.- I love cowboys! (that's not a secret lol)
5.- My favorite comfort food are french fries and ice cream (not necessarily at the same time).



No comments: