Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Commissions

Hello again!!! As I said before my comadre Katiuska requested fifteen presents for my god-daughter Paola's teachers. She wanted 3 pencil cases and twelve key rings with Holy images in them, but also all fifteen had to have a few of my world famous cookies, and also be already wrapped and tagged with a "thank you card"... The client is always right so I did what she told me to.

Here are the pencil cases, all with "Gracias" (Thank you)  embroidered:


And these are the key rings, clockwise Mystic Rose, Divine Shepherdess, Virgin of Guadalupe  and  Caridad del Cobre.

The backsides:


Here are the yummy cookies:

My favorite are the hearts, dipped with dark and white chocolate!


And how they were presented:

All the presents wrapped up:



The tags are embossed:


Mission accomplished!!! My customer is happy, I'm happy, the recipients are happy... All is good!!! Happy crafting. Now back to my crocheted summer cardigan, I'm almost done with the back. 


2 comments:

Annie said...

That was a lot of work! And the gifts are just beautiful, right down to the wrapping and presentation. Looks like you are gradually getting this business ramped up!

Dorothée said...

My god ! What a production of sweeties !