Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day dreamer

Hello!!! This week's Sugar Nellie Official FB page challenge is anything goes, so I decided to use one of the stamps, still unopened and play with it.

I like how it turned out, despite some stamping and coloring mistakes. What I like best is the neon like colors.


Outside


Inside






Materials used:
  • Day dreamer and Bloom, Sugar Nellie Stamps.
  • Periwinkle and neon pink matte cardboards for the card.
  • White Opalina cardboard to stamp the image.
  • Sizzix, textured impressions folders, "Dots & Flowers Set" (yep, I like it a lot).
  • Rolling pin (I don't have the Sizzix machine).
  • Water to moist the paper (and make easier the embossing process with the rolling pin).
  • Memories, pigment inkpad, color: Unicorn.
  •  Rangers ink pad, color: black.
  • Grosgrain  stamped ribbon.
  • Glue stick.
  • Glue gun.
  • Markers (Berol, Pelikan, Stabilo 88, Amigo, white and color gel Pentel milky pen and some generic ones).
  • Glittery glue.
  • Royal Coat, glossy accents.
  • Cardboard button.
  • Nº 12 DMC white embroidery tread.
Not sure what I'll do with it but I'm delighted with the results. Have a crafty day ;)




1 comment:

Avril Ann said...

Still unopened Sandra, how could you, LOL..fabulous card, I do love this image and all your fabulous detail xxx